Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Picture My Life Cards

If you haven't yet seen CTMH's new Picture My Life Kits yet, you have to check them out!  They are super adorable card kits that make scrapbooking a breeze!  They are just like Project Life but they coordinate with CTMH's paper packs!  You can check them all out here.  Well, these cards are just so adorable that I thought there has to be many other ways they can be used besides scrapbooking.  So, I started playing around with them and thought they were perfect for card-making!  Here are a few cards I put together using the Chantilly Picture My Life Kit:






I cannot wait to start creating many more cards & projects with these Picture My Life cards!  There are 8 different themed kits and each kit comes with 122 cards so there are SO many possibilities!  I love it!  Each card is double sided so I took a picture of the back side of each card before adhering the the card to share with you all.



Here's another picture of some of the cards from this kit:



Super cute, right?  These Kits are a must-have!!

Product List:

CTMH Chantilly Paper Pack

To find out more about this promotion, click here.

Wishing you a creatively fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment