Monday, March 24, 2014

Baby Boy Clothes Hanger

With 2 sisters and 2 best friends pregnant, I have lots of baby projects to make!  3 out of the 4 are all pregnant with BOYS!!  I'm hoping the 4th will be a girl so I can make some fun girly projects too!  Today I made this cute decorative baby boy clothes hanger.  I thought it would look cute either at the front of the closet or even hanging on a coat rack in the baby's room, :)


Once again, I used the Ariana Paper Pack.  I thought this blue pin striped paper was perfect!  I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the hanger, then added a coat on top, sanded it all down, inked the edges with CTMH Exclusives Ink in Outdoor Denim, added a few little blue buttons, a little ribbon at the top and then added CTMH's Cork Color-Ready Letters that I had inked with CTMH Exclusives Pigment Ink in White Daisy.  So simple but cute!!

Product List:

CTMH Color-Ready Cork Alphabet  (Currently On CLEARANCE!!)
CTMH Blue Buttons Assortment

To find out more about this promotion, click here.

Wishing you a creatively fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment