Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Jubilee Frame & Notepad

Hi there!!  Happy Hump Day!  Were almost through the week!  My kids are on Spring Break right now & we are headed to the San Diego Wild Animal Park today so there is all kinds of commotion going on around me as I write this blog post but I wanted to get the project I created last night posted for you all before we leave, :)

I started playing around with the new Jubilee paper pack again last night and thought this blue paper coordinated well with my French Country kitchen decor so I decided to make a quick picture frame for my kitchen!  Here it is:


I painted the edges of the frame black, used mod podge to adhere the paper to the frame, added a coat to the top, and sanded it all down leaving the edges a little rough to give it a bit of a rustic look.  I then used one of my favorite techniques for flowers by cutting out scallops, spritzing them with CTMH MyAcrylix Spritz Cleaner, scrunched them up, let them dry and then layered them together.  I finished them all by inking them with Outdoor Denim ink & voila!

While I had the Jubilee paper pack out, I put together a quick little note pad with a magnet strip on the back to go on my refrigerator as I had just used up my previous notepad and needed a new one. I love making these notepads.  They are so simple but always turn out so cute!


Perfect for a grocery list & notes! 


To find out more about this offer, click here.

Wishing you a creatively fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment