Monday, March 31, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Card Challenge

Happy Monday!!  This will be my second time participating in the CAS-ual Friday Card Challenge and I really love it because their challenges are all about clean & simple.  This challenge was to create a card using ovals.  I used my CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge to cut out the center shape and I thought it was the perfect time to use one of my favorite stamp sets that comes included in the Artiste collection that has a bunch of cute word balloons!  Here is the stamp set:


Adorable, huh?  Don't forget to check out the promotion for April (below) to find out how you can get this stamp set and the entire Artiste collection for free!

Here is the card I came up with for the challenge:



Product List:
CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge Collection

To participate in this fun challenge, click here.


To find out more about this offer, click here


Wishing you a creatively fabulous day!


1 comment :

  1. Great use of pattern paper Jamie! Your label and stamped oval sit perfectly on top of the background you've created - thanks for playing along with the CAS-ual Friday challenges - hope to see you there again ;-)

    ReplyDelete