Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mojo Monday #339 Card Challenge

Hello!!  Well, I was hoping to get on a schedule that would allow me to actually create my Mojo Monday card, get it submitted and my blog post finished all on Monday but that didn't happen this week!  I have actually been quite sick the past few days so I have slowed down quite a bit on everything.  I figure Tuesday is pretty good given that the Mojo Monday sketches are given out on Monday, :)  For this card I got to play with CTMH's new paper pack, Ivy Lane.  I just love the pretty damask print paper that comes in this pack!  Here is the sketch for this week's challenge:


Here is what I came up with: 


I used the CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge to cut out the flower and I used a really cute stamp set that came in our Forever Always WOTG Kit from a previous catalog for the sentiment.

Product List:



For more information about this offer, click here.

Wishing you a creatively fabulous day!







1 comment :

  1. Beautiful! Love the flower and your use of the Ivy Lane collection!

    ReplyDelete