Monday, December 8, 2014

Make It Merry Card

Hi everyone!!  This blog post is going to be short & sweet since it is my son Brody's 4th birthday today!  Here is a quick card I made using CTMH's Make It Merry Stamp Set (so adorable!) and a Heidi Swapp Mixed Media Card.


I simply inked up the card using CTMH's New England Ivy ink then stamped the sentiment onto black cardstock using CTMH's White Daisy pigment ink, embellished with 2 Red Enamel Hearts and adhered to the card with pop up squares. I think it turned out pretty cute!  I can't wait to create more projects with this Stamp Set!



Now, off to celebrate the big FOUR with my spunky, fun, sweet little Brody!  My last baby, ;)

 
 
Product List:
 
 
 


18 comments :

  1. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. LOVE your card for your Son!! Happy 4th Birthday Brody!!! BL

    http://stephaniescreativezone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. Your little boy looks like he is having a GREAT time!! BL

    http://stephaniescreativezone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card.. love the black board look.. TFS ... BL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. LOVE your stamp set!! BL

    http://stephaniescreativezone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work. That cutie potato stole my heart!! Your card is cute too, LOL!

    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card TFS from Bloggie Love group

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thank you for sharing.
    Robin... BL
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really cute.. love the blackboard look.. BL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Brody...you and our son Michael are only about two weeks apart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, the chalkboard background looks fabulous! BL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and quick card! Love the chalkboard background!

    Your BL friend Tonya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the blackboard look, super cute! ;) BL

    ReplyDelete