Wednesday, July 9, 2014

'Hello' Card

Here's a cute little card I made with the Jubilee Paper Pack that was very quick & simple but I just love how it turned out!


Here's a list of the products I used for this card:

Jubilee Paper Pack (Retiring Aug. 1st)
Burlap Ribbon (Retiring Aug. 1st)
CTMH Wood Buttons
CTMH Waxy Flax

I hope you enjoyed this blog post!

Wishing you a creatively fabulous day!











Can't wait to get your hands on the brand new Annual Inspirations Idea Book?  Receive a FREE Idea Book ($6 retail value) from me when you place an order of $50 or more on my website, www.jamieleahy.ctmh.com!!

Don't forget to check out the brand new Consultant Kits available now!  Even if you just sign up just as a hobbyist, I would love to have you on my team!  This deal is too good to pass up!  If you are spending money on craft supplies why not save money and start receivng a 22% discount on those supplies?  Think of the $99 to purchase the kit as a membership fee like you would pay at a big box store such as Costco in order to receive a discount on products.  The best part?  At Costco, you just receive your membership card for the fee you pay but with CTMH, you will receive your choice of the Cardmaker's Kit or the Scrapbooker's Kit which are each FILLED with over $365 worth of products!!  To view a complete listing of all of the products included in each kit, click here.  If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at craftycouture@yahoo.com.  



2 comments :