Tuesday, July 15, 2014

B is for Baby Card

I am so excited!!  My best friend Melissa just had a new baby last Friday!  He is a 6 lb., 9 oz. bundle of sweetness.  He literally is one of the cutest newborn babies I have ever seen!  As soon as I heard that her water broke and she was on her way to the hospital (2 weeks early!), I quickly started pulling my supplies out to get started on a card to welcome baby Owen to the world!  What better paper pack to use than Babycakes?  I just adore that paper pack!  Here's what I ended up with.... What do you think?



I just love all of the different fun patterns in this paper pack so I had to use a little of most of the patterns on this card.  I also used the cute giraffe from the Babycakes Canvas Complements as well as the B is for Baby Stamp Set for the sentiment and added a little piece of the striped grosgrain ribbon in Chocolate.

I'm off to go hold this little bundle and love on him!!

Wishing you a creatively fabulous day,

Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment