Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Free To Be Me Flip Stand Album

I am so excited to share CTMH's May promotion for National Scrapbooking Month with you all!!  You can purchase this AWESOME paper pack for just $5 with a $50 purchase in the month of May!!  I just LOVE the vibrant colors, fun patterns & most of all the vellum paper that's included!!



I had so much fun using this paper pack to put this project together!  I had purchased one of the super cool Flip Stand Albums but wasn't sure what I would use it with until I saw this paper.  The gold polka dot vellum paper just seemed too perfect for the background.  There are two pieces of clear acrylic that come apart so you can slip paper right in between.  I used a variety of different stamp sets & embellishments on each page that are listed below, :)





This was a really fun project for me to work on & I can't wait to do my next flip stand album!  

Product List: 
CTMH Exclusive Inks in LagoonHollyhock & Goldrush
CTMH 'This is Good' Stamp Set - Hostess Exclusive
CTMH 'The Party is On' Stamp Set
CTMH Free To Be Me Paper Pack - Available in May

Only one week left to take advantage of this amazing offer!!  Click here to find out more!


Wishing you a creatively fabulous day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment