Monday, March 17, 2014

Earn While You Learn!!

I am introducing a brand new program (available exclusively through me) that will allow you to sign up as a Close To My Heart Consultant for FREE!


Would you LOVE to sign up as a Consultant to start your own Close To My Heart business but the $99 sign-up is a bit of a hurdle for you?  Well, do I have the perfect thing for you!  You can now sign up to join my team for FREE when you host an online CTMH Party and your party sales reach $500 or more!  I will coach you during the party on how to be a successful Consultant and help you get your business off the ground & running!  Once your party reaches the $500 sales mark, I will purchase your Consultant Kit for you!!  Our Consultant Kit is FILLED to the brim with over $309 in products and business supplies.  It has everything you need to start your new journey as a CTMH Consultant!  To find out more about hosting an online party, click here.

With our April Promotion coming up, NOW is the time to take advantage of this special offer!  Start hosting your party now, and by the time your party ends in April, you will qualify for a FREE Cricut Cartridge Collection (one of the three pictured below) of your choice (a $99 value) at sign up!  You will receive the Consultant Kit PLUS the Cricut Collection all for FREE (total worth over $408!!).  This is a deal that can't be beat so contact me today to get your party set up for you!  The sooner you start your online party to start getting your sales going, the better!  To find out more about this promotion, click here.


To find out more about signing up as a CTMH Consultant, click here.

Wishing you a creatively fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment