Saturday, February 1, 2014

January Projects

Here are a few of the cards I made last month for the Project - A Day Challenge.  The challenge was a lot of fun but January was such a busy that it was hard to keep up every day but I loved that it kept my creative wheels spinning since each day had a different theme so I was always thinking of the next project I needed to complete.  I would love to participate in more of these challenges!

                                Banner Card:

Product List:

Card & Envelope:
Washi Tape:
Stamp:
You've Got A Friend Stamp Set 
(SOTM Available in May for just $5 with a $35
 purchase!) 
Embellishments:
Ink: 

Valentine Treat Bag:

Bag:
Recollections Treat Bags
Patterned Paper:
CTMH Chantilly Paper Pack
Stamp:
Bakers Twine: 
Ink:

Birthday Presents Card:

Paper: 
CTMH Chantilly Paper Pack
Embroidery Floss:
CTMH Embroidery Floss, Pink Asst.
Stamp Set:
Ink:

No comments:

Post a Comment