Monday, April 22, 2013

Welcome to Creative Wishes Studio!


Welcome to Creative Wishes Studio!!  I am thrilled to finally have my website up & running and can't wait to share all of the fabulous things I have in store for you!  Please subscribe to receive my updates by e-mail so you don't miss out on the projects I will be sharing; tips & tutorials; monthly scrapbook kit clubs; local workshops, crops & classes; lots of great giveaways, promotions and SO much more!!

Through my website you will have full access to all of the fabulous products from Close To My Heart Scrapbooking & Stamping as well as their promotions.  Please click on the { Shop } link at the top of the page to shop any time day or night.

Close To My Heart has an AMAZING promotion going on right now through the end of April that you won't want to pass up!  Receive $226.96 in products for only $49 or $406.96 in products for just $99!!!  Click on the { Promotions }tab above to learn more!

I will be announcing a HUGE giveaway to celebrate the launch of my website tomorrow so stay tuned.... You won't want to miss it!!  = )

1 comment :